Alagappa's Atta Flour 800g
Share This Product
Product of Malaysia
Preparation and Storage
How to make Chapati
450gm Alagappa’s Atta Flour
2 tablespoon ghee or margarine
Some warm water
Salt to taste
1. Put the Alagappa’s Atta flour, ghee or margarine and salt in a bowl.
2. Add the warm water gradually and mix to form a dough.
3. Knead the dough for few minutes.
4. Place the dough in the bowl and cover it with a damp cloth and leave to stand for 1/2 hour.
5. Divide the dough into small balls and roll out thinly on a floured board.
6. Heat the frying pan or griddle until hot and cook the chapatis each at a time turning them occasionally.
7. Serve hot with Fish Curry or Meat Curry or Kurma Curry or with a Dhall Curry.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.