Alagappa's Gram Dhall Flour 400g
Share This Product
Product of Malaysia
Preparation and Storage
Chilly Flavoured Murukku
1 pkt of Alagappa’s Gram Dhall Flour
1 pkt of Alagappa’s Rice Flour (230gm)
1 tbs Alagappa’s Chilly Powder (If prefered add one more tbs to taste more pungent)
1 tbs Omam seeds
Salt to taste
2 tbs ghee / margarine
1/2 cup thick coconut milk
Thin coconut milk according to requirement
Oil or ghee for deep frying
1. Place the Alagappa’s Gram Dhall Flour and Rice Flour into mixing bowl.
2. Add Alagappa’s Chilly Powder, 1 tbs omam seeds, salt to taste and 2 tbs ghee / margarine.
3. Add 1/2 cup thick coconut milk and then gradually add thin coconut milk and mix to form a stiff dough.
4. Heat oil or ghee in a pan and using the Murukku press, force the dough into the oil or ghee in circles.
5. Fry a few at a time on medium heat until brown and crisp, lift out and brain.
6. Allow the Murukku to cool and store in an air tight container.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.