Yuen Chun Malaysian Favourites Sauce for Mamak Mee 80g
Share This Product
Water, Soy Sauce (Water, Soy Beans, Salt, Wheat Flour), Tomato Paste, Sugar, Salt, Caramel, Chili, Vinegar, Oyster Extract, Contains Permitted Flavouring Substance, Contains Thickener and Acidity Regulators as Permitted Food Conditioner, Contains Permitted Preservative
Contains Molluscs, Soy and Wheat
May contain traces of Fish, Sesame, Mustard and Crustacean due to manufacturing methods
Made in Malaysia
Preparation and Storage
Ingredients (Serves 2 to 4)
150g yellow noodles
50g chicken breast, cubed
50g choy sum, cut into 5cm lengths
8 pieces sliced fish cakes
6 fresh prawns, shelled
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 eggs, beaten
2 tbs cooking oil
2 tbs water
1 cake bean curd (with outer skin), fried then diced
1 tomato, cut into 8 parts
1 shallot, sliced
1. Heat oil, add in garlic and shallots. Stir fry till fragrant.
2. Add in chicken pieces, stir fry till medium done. Add in prawns and fish cakes, stir fry for 30 seconds.
3. Add in tomato, bean curd and choy sum. Stir fry till tomato is slighty cooked.
4. Add in noodles, Sauce for Mamak Mee and water, stir fry till nearly dry.
5. Add in beaten eggs. Stir fry till egg is cooked and serve.
Preparation and Usage
Shake well before use.
Store in cool and dry place.
Refrigerate after opening and consume within 3 days.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.